Sunday 12 March 2017

Warli Buddha: A spiritual come-forward

Hello Friends,
After a gap of long four years, I am Back to my creative world :)....rather I should say I am going Forward with creative world....

What did I do during those years?....I prepared for arrival of my younger one...my son Rudransh....who is now four years old. His arrival made my mind, home n family complete. However life is not all about goodies. He was born with certain health issue. This challenge made me strong physically (for taking the best possible care, sleepless nights) n emotionally. However, by God's grace, support of our parents, friends and doctors, he has come out of those danger n alarming signs (such as scary ICU stays in hospital) and now doing good. I must say, God has the best offerings n plans for everyone :) n he never neglects anyone when it comes to blessings......

Today, I am here to share my new creation 'Warli Buddha'. This was long due four years old idea getting executed now.


                             Medium: Acrylics on handmade paper

The Buddha is in meditation posture in above picture. The Buddha is depicted with both hands in the lap and legs are crossed. I have used bright yellow color for background which denotes energy, excitement. I enjoyed making curls of Buddha in this painting the most.



In further post, I would love to explore more with Buddha incorporated in different warli trends.
So how was it? Please put your comments to this post.

Linking it to Paint party Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful, Appu re... The colour combination of yellow and orange makes it bright and powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inspiring words ruchi :)

    ReplyDelete