Friday 24 March 2017

Wall of fame in Lucknow!

Hi all,
Recently I have started freelance consulting work. This week was full of those activities. By this pace, I think I am going to work on weekdays for my brain and on weekends for my soul (smileys~~~). Yes, you guys guessed it correct, I am going to continue my soul art job on weekends.
This post is about, my past hand-painted Madhubani art and my past post. One of my besties who stays in Lucknow has sent me this pic some days back, when she came to know about restart of my blog n art work :).

So I feel for any artist, happiness is nothing but getting to know their  artwork becoming wall of fame in someones home. The same feeling I had when I got the pretty pic from her.

Linking it to Paint Party FridayThanks to Eva and Kristen for hosting.


10 comments:

  1. It's a lovely painting. So glad to hear you can create beautiful art like this on the weekends. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda for beautiful words. I have come across your art work too. I am inspired by your new ideas :)

      Delete
  2. It is very wonderful, I am glad it brings joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lisa there is such joy in your art and your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole. Your comments are so encouraging for my restart :).

      Delete
  4. Excellent art work Appu....keep it up and enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to see you happy :-)
    Your work is very inspiring and I wish you all the best for your creative journey with Warli and Madhubani art. Looking forward to more art work and posts from you.

    ReplyDelete